test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Last ComFest Reminder

Author jannypie Category

Remember if you sign up for ComFest and we get in you must work one or two shifts during the 3 days of the festival. If you still need to send me information I need a 2 page layout of pictures of your work and a detailed description also. So one page is a detailed description and the other page is pictures. Please have to me by this Friday. So far there are a total of six team members signed up. I will send out a total owed on Friday once I know who all wants to be involved.
Thanks everyone....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison