test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Amy Ressa (The Painted House & More)

Author jannypie Category

I do a variety of things including decorative painting, jewelry making, making candles and body products. I really love to paint on glassware and design jewelry. I just recently added making soaps, smelly jellies, lotions, and hand soap to my product line. I have had my business for over two years and really am concentrating on taking it from a hobby to a successful business. I have recently set up a booth at Finder's Keepers in Heath and Kindred Spirits in Pickerington. I am still playing with what items will sell and which location it will sell the best at. I have also committed to selling some of my products on a consignment basis at a new shop opening in Grove City this coming Saturday and at a new shop that opened today in downtown Delaware. I am always looking for places to sell my products. I am a self taught decorative painting and jewelry artist. I love being creative and am always interested in new ideas and sharing my ideas with others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison