test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Beth (Modernjax)

Author jannypie Category

Hi! I live in Southeast Ohio with my husband Charlie and our son Jaxon. I am a college professor by day, and a mid-century modern design fanatic by night. Well, really, all the time. :-) In my day job I work with pixels, so in my down time I enjoy working with textiles. It's nice to create something that you can touch and feel! I began with upholstery and home dec projects and moved to baby items when my son was born.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison