test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Monday's Featured Item of the day

Author jannypie Category , , , , , ,


Good morning gang! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Today's item is from a newer member of our team, Carroll Baker. He is a photographer by day and professional magician by night. His wife is also part of our talented team (Handmade by Andrea Baker). They have two beautiful daughters and overflowing amounts of creativity in their home.

Recently Carroll wrote up the following introduction...
"As a professional Entertainer, I travel a bit and love to take my camera with me on the road and take photos of some of the things I see. I love classic cars and Carousel Horses. I know that it is a strange mix, might be the "carny" in me.
I have a background in Commercial art and photography was always a hobby (Magic was always my first love). "
>>We're proud to welcome him aboard. And we hope all of you enjoy Carroll's photo of this delicate rose. Links are provided below:
(photography)
(magic)
(better half)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison