test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

MAKING A WIRE WRAPPED RING

Author jannypie Category , , , , , ,

I hope you enjoy this instructable. You will see how easy it is to make your very own wire ring!


Making a Wire Wrapped Ring - More DIY How To Projects

I you have any questions feel free to contact me. I'd love to hear your comments!

Amy

2 comments:

Andrea Baker said...

Oh very cool!!! Thank you for sharing!

Lola said...

I just started making wire wrapped rings this week and this video is great! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison