test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Amy Thompson (ButterflyJewelry) Team Leader

Author jannypie Category

I’ve always been into art growing up and have made it my life as an adult. I graduated from OSU with a bachelor’s degree in art. I love to draw, paint, metal fabricate and make jewelry. I'm a member of SRAJD, Ohio Beaders Group and Columbus Crafty Cotillion. I love to meet other artists and I hope by becoming the Etsy Columbus Team leader I meet many new people. I always want to hear new ideas for our team as we have a very creative group of people as members.

1 comments:

mary moon designs said...

Hi Amy T

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison