test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Kathryn Gorney (Arteest)

Author jannypie Category

I have been drawing and painting since I was a kid. I decided to start selling my paintings only recently to see if I could have more of a productive hobby:) In myEtsy shop (www.arteest.etsy.com) you will find paintings of all price ranges, $6 to $300. I paint many different styles of paintings. I like the classic artists, like Van Gogh, Kandinsky, and Matisse and you may see a few reproductions from these artists works. I also do a lot of abstract, landscapes, and still life. I love looking at other artists' work and am often inspired by them. I recently took on another artistic challenge by joining with another local group of artists to begin another website. This site will be launching in early February (www.1stplaceart.com). So, I will continue selling on Etsy, but be involved in this project also. I am completing an internship in mental health counseling and will be graduating at the end of the year (finally!). On my "off" days I substitute teach for local schools and enjoy spending time with my very large family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison