test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

First Team Meeting Location

Author jannypie Category

It is official, our first team meeting will be at Panera. I wanted to pick a location that would be convienet for everyone. There is a Panera at 1619 N High Street that seems to be in the middle of Columbus. So once again the first team meeting will be on February 13th from 7-9pm at the Panera on N. High street. Please bring a sample of your craft and any ideas you have about our team. See you all soon.....

5 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds great! I'll see everyone then.

................................... said...

I hope everyone can come or at least a few people.

Michelle said...

I WILL BE THERE! CANT WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE!

Andrea Baker said...

won't be able to be there. Sorry. I hope you have a wonderful time though!!!

mary moon designs said...

It's going to be a crazy busy week but I'm going to make it a priority to be there.I'm looking forward to it.

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison