test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Megan Coyan (MissMeganMac)

Author jannypie Category

"As a child, my mind was set upon becoming an artist, and that has never changed. I'm a Columbus native who returned after many years of living in NYC. I received my degree in fine arts from Parsons the New School of Design specializing in textile design. I originally went with the intent of studying fashion design, but when it came time to choose departments, I realized that what I love about fashion is the manipulation of fabric…so I opted for textiles instead. My specialty is woven fabrics, but I do also draw and paint, so I work a lot with surface techniques, especially with embroidery and dying and painting on silk. I enjoy meeting with other artists, as conversations amongst artists can spark so many wonderful ideas for everyone."

2 comments:

Great Circle Etsy Team said...

Hi guys,
I was just checking out you blog and thought I'd say hello from the Great Circle Etsy team over in Newark.

Tony Reynolds
Great Circle Etsy Team

................................... said...

Hello and thanks for checking our blog out.

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison