test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Michelle (Luxury) Co-Team Leader

Author jannypie Category

My name is Michelle and I am a newbie to Columbus, OH! I have only been living here in Ohio for 6 months. I moved out here from PA after I got married in July. I have been around jewelry my entire life, as both my parents are jewelers. But even though it looked like I would follow in their footsteps, I ended up going to school for graphic design and fine art/photography. Though, I do love learning everything I can about stones and consider myself versed in gem and mineral techno babble :) I live on the West Side in my first home with my husband, golden retriever, and two cats. I can't wait to meet fellow etsyers and make new friends here in Columbus!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison