test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Jennifer Sadler (jsadlerdesigns)

Author jannypie Category

I've been designing and creating jewelry for nearly 20 years. It all started in college while working for a small gift shop that sold beads, jewelry and gifts in Columbus' historic North Market - a wonderful old farmers' market bustling with crowds every weekend. I fell in love with creating my own designs. My next job was helping to manage Byzantium - one of the Midwest's most amazing bead stores. For several years I was surrounded by millions of beads from across the globe in every conceivable material. I traveled on buying trips, attended an international bead convention and various workshops, and was surrounded by incredibly talented fellow artists. We exchanged ideas and inspired each other. It was in this environment that I honed skills, instructed eager customers daily and found a sense of my own style. I love playing with color and symmetry. My work is inspired by the classic, vintage designs of the '20s and '30s. Locally my work can be found in various salons and shops, including the gift shops at the Columbus Museum of Art and Dublin's historic Morgan House. I currently work for the Greater Columbus Arts Council and have served as the Columbus Arts Festival coordinator for six years. After this summer's Festival, I will take on the role of Marketing & Communciations Coordinator for GCAC full-time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison