test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Michelle (BabyGee's)

Author jannypie Category

I'm a a stay-at-home-mom, life long resident of Columbus (Clintonville) and owner of Baby Gee’s. I am married and have 2 little ones that keep me very busy. I love to sew and I have turned that passion into a small business. I make baby blankets, hooded towels, bibs and burp cloths for the little ones. I also make bags of all sorts for us bigger “kids”. I also offer embroidered names on most of items. My sites are: www.babygees.etsy.com, www.babygees.com, www.babygees.blogspot.com, Baby Gee’s is my son’s nickname so of course I had to use it as my company name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison