test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Team Meeting

Author jannypie Category

Thanks to everyone who was able to come out to the rescheduled team meeting last night. Craft Sundays at North Market applications are on our Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/etsy-team-columbus under the file section. This week was Random Acts of Kindness Week and as a team I thought we could each donate one item to the Hanby Elementary Schools annual art auction http://www.hanbyarts.com/. Hanby is a public school that specializes in the arts. Our team name will be printed in the program along with our blog address. If you are interested please bring your item to our next meeting and I will drop all the items off at the school. Would you like to get together once a month and craft? I set up a survey asking what day you would like to get together at Panera and craft. I'm not sure if you guys are available during the day or just at night so we will discuss the results at our next meeting. If you have a MySpace page please comment back and leave a link to your page. Also would anyone be interested in setting up a MySpace page for our team? I look forward to meeting more of you at our next meeting!

6 comments:

................................... said...

www.myspace.com/butterflyspage

-Amy (ButterflyJewelry)

mary moon designs said...

I think donations to Hanby is a GRAND idea.My daughter is a first grader there.If you look at the art auction site you can see the item I donated.If you click on my photo it takes you straight to my ETSY site.Good job Hanby!thanks for the support.I'd also like to share that I was in charge of the 4th and 5th grade projects.Take a look the kids did a great job.I also contributed with the 1st grade project.

outofthepinksky said...

www.myspace.com/outofthepinksky

What happened to crafting on Sundays at Panera?

................................... said...

There was an error on the page Jill and it is there now =0)

Alaina Cherup said...

how does crafting at panera work? I would imagine it might get a little cluttered there...

................................... said...

The meeting room in that Panera is large and private. Not everyone will come due to work etc so I think it will work out great =0)

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison