test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Comfest

Author jannypie Category

For those of you who would still like to be a part of Comfest but were not able to attend last nights meeting have no fear you still have time. Just email me pictures and a detailed description on what you plan on selling by March 21st. Once I get the total number of people participating I will be emailing you out a bill through PayPal. The cost per person will be between $5 and $10 dollars. When you are getting your pictures together please put them all on a page in Word or Photoshop so I don’t receive a bunch of pictures. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison