test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Molly (MollyStuff)

Author jannypie Category

I make simple jewelry but I hope that it has an elegance to it that comes from my background in mass-produced goods. I am trained in expanding my design options and narrowing down to the best design (aka... lots and lots of sketching before I even start to make anything!). Right now I'm inspired by art nouveau and art deco jewelry from the early 20th century.I would love to make a million different types of things to sell in my store but I'm going to keep it simple and try to excel at one thing (metal jewelry). I may expand MollyStuff to softgoods(pillows, stuffed toys, clothing), toys, and furniture someday. I'm looking forward to meeting the team!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Molly! As a textile designer, I've been very influenced by art nouveau and art deco also.

Molly said...

Hi Megan! Maybe we'll be able to share some inspiration/books then! :)

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison