test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Annie (DayDreamsDesign)

Author jannypie Category

Hi all! My name is Annie, I'm 21, and I moved to Columbus from Moscow, Russia almost 15 years ago. I'm currently attending OSU, working on my Bachelors of Fine Arts degree in painting and drawing. I love color, and using it in art, especially in my jewelry. Currently, I'm selling jewelry out of a shop in Grandview, and soon will be in German Village as well :) I opened my etsy shop about a month ago, and LOVE this site!

I'm very glad to be part of this team, and excited to meet you all :)

www.daydreamsdesign.etsy.com

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Annie! I look forward to meeting you in person.

X
Megan

Molly said...

Nice to meet you! Can't wait to meet you in person!

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison