test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

ComFest

Author jannypie Category

Hey All...I've had some people ask if I've heard about ComFest yet and I have not. As soon as I do I promise I will let you all know if we got in. If we do get in I would like to set up a short meeting so we can discuss work times and set up.
Thanks,
-ButterflyJewelry

1 comments:

Megan said...

My dance troupe applied to perform at Comfest, and I think that it may be closer to the beginning of June before we hear anything.

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison