test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Heather (HeatherWirth)

Author jannypie Category

I'm an original east-coaster who moved to Columbus from Baltimore, MD back in 2000 to study painting at CCAD. I fell in love with the city and 8 years later, I'm still here. I've been painting for about 20 years (started with watercolor lessons in 6th grade) but just in the past few years, I've begun to explore other mediums like stained glass, working with metals and fibers, crochet, and more recently jewelry making. I love to work with found objects, or incorporate recyclables from around my home, into my art. I started a small business, smARTy pants, as a way to share my designs and connect with others in the arts and crafts field. My ultimate goal would be to open up my own arts and crafts shop, sort of a brick and mortar version of Etsy, where local Artists can buy, sell and trade items and materials. I'm so excited to have found this group, and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Heather! I'm so glad that you decided to join the group.

Heather said...

thanks, me too! : )

Karla Ross said...

Welcome Heather! I checked out your shop and found your items very lovely. I especially enjoyed your use of color and the simple shapes. Look forward to meeting you in person...-Karla

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison