test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Kristy (Daisy Mae Designs)

Author jannypie Category

Hi! I've just relocated to Lewis Center from the Chicago suburbs with my husband, Matt, and our beagle, Daisy. I'm a customer experience consultant for an HR outsourcing company during the day and I've been crafting for fun for a while now. My passion lies in photography, but I've been experimenting lately with pendants and magnets. I'm super excited about connecting the crafting community in Columbus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison