test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Laura (littleworksofart)

Author jannypie Category

Hi Etsy Columbus! My name is Laura and I have been living in Columbus for about 5 years now. Before that I lived in Atlanta, but am an OH native and decided to move back. I have a BFA in painting and have tried to work professionally in jobs that felt creative. I knew I wasn't going to be a painter, but always wanted to do something creative with art & design. My love of shopping and paper led me to create my greeting card and stationery line, Little Works of Art. I love illustrating the old fashion way with pencil and paper, and of course an eraser! I have been teaching myself the graphic design part of it for a couple of years now which gives me the ability to create larger quantities. I started my line 5 years ago and have been working on it off and on. It continues to change and evolve and is my goal to have Little Works of Art be my full time job! My cards can be found in stationery stores and boutiques around Ohio, they are ultra girly and stylish and just fun.

I'm really excited about Etsy opening up a world of possibilities! I look forward to meeting all of you and continuing to be inspired!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison