test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Juliette (julesjewel)

Author jannypie Category

My name is Juliette Alexander (and I do mostly go by Juliette). I am a music teacher turned stay at home mom. I taught for Olentangy Local Schools for five years in elementary general music, beginning band, and beginning strings. Since having my child I have made many things out of necessity for him. He inspires the creative spirit in me daily. I have many interests in the handmade world. Most of my experience is in jewelry, my current passion is polymer clay, my first love is origami, and my most useful craft to my family has been sewing, whether it is blankets, bibs, or something for our crazy dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison