test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

We Got Into ComFest!!!!

Author jannypie Category

For those of you who signed up with me for ComFest we got in!!!!! I want to set up a special meeting for those who paid the application fee back in April. I was hoping we could meet at the Panera Wednesday May 28th at 7pm to go over ALL the details. This meeting is required if you signed up, if for some reason you can't make it you must email me so we can talk over the phone and you may not get to work the day you want to. Remember you MUST volunteer to work one of the three days and may be asked to help with set up or tear down depending on when you can work. I will bring a sign up sheet to the meeting so please have in mind the day you can work. Because there are a lot of us I hope we can work as a team to make this event great for all of us participating. If you are a part of ComFest please send me an email ButterflyJewelry@yahoo.com and let me know if you can attend the meeting on the 28th or not.

Thanks Everyone =0)

-Amy T

3 comments:

Arteest said...

This is soooo exciting!! I can't wait!

Megan said...

Me neither!

mary moon designs said...

We'll see ya there;0)

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison