test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Kellie (bluegirlink)

Author jannypie Category

I'm Kellie, a 30 something mom of a 3.5 and 7.5 year old. I'm an altered, mixed media artist at heart, advertising/marketing by trade. Living in Columbus the majority of my life, most of the time I can be found farming with the kids, working with www.ohiogreenliving.org, at church or savoring crazy food combos with my Husband the chef. Oh, and art when the time is there!
Kellie
www.bluegirlink.etsy.com
www.bluegirlink.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison