test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

COMMFEST is this weekend June 27th-29th

Author jannypie Category

Commfest is just a few days away! Come out to support all your team members showing among the many booths! I know there are many of us showing, so we will get all the booth numbers up, when we find them out on Friday!!

YAY!!

ALSO....here is our new team banner, so look for it at the team booth!!
You won't miss it at 2x5ft big!

1 comments:

jannypie said...

Hi, I visited your booth at Comfest and met some of the members. I love the idea of a Columbus Etsy street team. I signed up for the google group as well. Hopefully I'll get to chat with you all soon!

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison