test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Sarah (gypsyrabbit)

Author jannypie Category

Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm Gypsy Rabbit Industries (gypsyrabbit). I've been in Columbus for a little more than a year now and I love it! It was exciting to find out that there's such a vibrant arts community here and I definately want to be a part of it. I'm a bit of a gypsy-of-all-trades, and always want to learn about new crafts and techniques, but my biggest love is enameling. I work out of my home studio, which is nice (I love the commute!) but sometimes I need to force myself to leave the apartment! I look forward to meeting more of you crafty peoples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison