test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Carrie (designedwithglass)

Author jannypie Category

My name is Carrie Millen, I'm a stained glass artist, and have been in the arts since childhood. I started doing stained glass 12 years ago while living in coastal MA. I established a business starting out in craft shows, eventually only doing custom work for interior designers, builders, and clients from Long Island to the Cape. I moved here to Columbus 4 years ago, and joined Etsy last Nov.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison