test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Meet Tiffany (STRINGBEANSINC)

Author jannypie Category

My name is Tiffany Hamilton and Im originally from Youngstown, Ohio. I have been making jewelry for about 5 years now and I have a lifetime background of sewing, but I'm sticking to jewelry :)
My beans were a thought in 2004 and I made them into reality in 2006 having a passion for all natural dry bean jewelry. I am currently 29 years of age and I reside in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. I have travel and marketed my line in Miami, FL, and I am currently in a boutique in the miami design district. I currently hold a provisional patent on making dry bean jewelry and I continue to proceed.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Tiffany, I think you were set up right across from our booth at Hot Times, but I don't think we even realized you were part of the Etsy group...at least I didn't untill I was reading back over the blog, and saw "string beans inc" lol. You're work is awesome! :)

~Heather

STRING BEANS INC. said...

Yes Heather that was me...and my beans:) thanks aswell did I love the leather animal bags those were gorgeous:)

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison