test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Wednesday Item of the day from Maryeb

Author jannypie Category , , , ,


Greetings friends. Today we would like you to meet newer team member Mary. Her etsy shop is called Maryeb. She creates and sells utterly feminine gemstone jewelry that begs to be touched and held up to the light. Here, in her own words, is her profile:


As a stay-at-home mom who taught health and fitness based classes part-time I had few special dressy occasions. So I wore my jewelry every day, everywhere. A playful little wink of sparkle, a flash of color and I felt beautiful no matter the state of my hair or my dress for the day.


I have been fascinated with rocks, crystals and gemstones for as long as I can remember. The need to create has been with me just as long, evolving through many forms. So when you see my pieces you see my lifelong passion for craft, art and COLOR. You will also see my perfectionist tendency. I love using high quality materials and give careful, detailed attention to each piece. Jewelry making has evolved from an interest to a full-time passion.


If you buy one of my pieces please wear it, live in it and enjoy!


*Take a moment to browse her offerings via the following links (and remember Mother's day is not far off):



1 comments:

maryeb said...

What a lovely surprise. Thanks for the feature.

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison