test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

FREE TUTORIALS ARE HERE!

Author jannypie Category , , , , , , ,

This is new to the Etsy Team Columbus Blog. This week the feature is an instructional on how to make your own cake or appetizer stand. Each week I will be showing you how to do something new.

I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Amy


MAKING YOUR OWN CAKE OR APPETIZER STAND - More DIY How To Projects

3 comments:

Melsclay said...

Love it Amy, you are awesome!

tscrapper said...

Wow, I'll have to check this out when I have more time. Thanks for adding an instructable feature!

Kristin Ellis said...

I'm super impressed with this! Thanks for posting!

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison