test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Team Meeting

Author jannypie Category

Our team meeting will be soon and I need to know what side of town everyone lives in. I set up a survey so I can make our meeting location as convenient for everyone as I can. Please vote and I will post the location on February 9th. Thanks Ladies...

2 comments:

Bootlegger84 said...

YAY ETSY TEAM C-BUS! hah, just enthused for some reason today...rock!

................................... said...

It's a good thing to be happy =0)

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison