test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Monday's Featured Item of the day from BabyGee's

Author jannypie Category , , , , ,


Good morning everyone! Today we shine the spotlight on a core team member with her self-penned introduction...


I am Michelle T., a stay at home mom with 2 great kids. My little business, Baby Gee’s, is home-based and all sewn by me. I offer items for babies, such as blankets, burp cloths, bibs and hooded towels. I can embroider names and dates on items to make them even more special. I also have ventured into making bags and totes, which you can never have too many of I think. Stop by often for new handmade items. If you are looking for something handmade and cannot find it, let me know - maybe I can make it for you.


*The items pictured are the Green Sunburst bib and burpcloth. They are appropriate for a girl or a boy and are generously sized. Note the tie closure which prevents your little one from pulling it off easily. Both are machine washable.


To get to know Michelle and her creations better, please visit any of the links listed below. Thanks!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison