test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Monday's Featured Item of the day from Andrea Baker

Author jannypie Category , , , , , ,




Greetings readers! Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter. Today we would like you to become better acquainted with team member Andrea Baker. She designs unique business card/checkbook cozies, aprons, pins, paper goods and more. Here is an excerpt from her Shop profile:
My name is Andrea. I enjoy sewing and crafting. I've been sewing now for a few years and rather enjoy it. I have 2 beautiful girls (12 yrs and 3 yrs). I also have a very supportive husband who is a professional magician. Most of my time is taken up by several things, my children, my husband, and my obsession with sewing and creating!!
Check out this adorable denim puppy-themed apron in the photograph above. Isn't it darling? Who do you know that would love receiving it for a gift? Or maybe it's time to treat yourself to a little pick-me-up?
We have many links to pass along to you for Andrea and her lovely wares. Besides our group, she also is associated with 3 other teams whose information is provided here too. Take a moment out of your busy day to browse or shop! Enjoy.
This moms life : The life and times of Andrea Baker Blog:
myspace:
flickr:
cafemom:
My husbands Etsy Shop:
{Memberships}♥
FAM Fabulous Artistic Moms
Cafemom Etsy Mom's Street Team
Carried Away Etsy Team

1 comments:

Andrea Baker said...

Thank you for this feature!

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison