test

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. There are over 700,000 products on the site, offered to you directly from 60,000 individual artists. Support the independent. Find the unique. Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

Would You Like To Learn How to Paint Glasses?

Author jannypie Category , , , , , , ,

I often receive questions from people who want to paint their own glasses for holidays and gifts. They have many questions from preparing the glass to baking it. I developed a class to teach others how to paint special glasses. Along with the class I created an Instructable that is easy to follow along with. It includes the basics from start to finish.

If you want to give it a try, just remember it is only glass and will wash off if you do not like your design. Trust me, I should know!! Even I have times where a glass may get washed off several times before I like the design.

Have fun and give it a try!

Amy

Painted Glassware and Gifts


Hand Painting Wine Glasses - More DIY How To Projects

1 comments:

AutismLoveHope said...

How nice of you to share! This is great!

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire | Customized by Jan Dennison